Friday, April 11, 2008

Guess Who Else Needs Rebranding

Some months I wrote about rebranding Thailand. Now Jack Welch suggests in a posting in Advertising Age that USA needs rebranding too!

"If the U.S. were a client, any ad agency worth its salt would recommend a serious brand assessment. A recent New York Times poll found 81% of Americans believed "things have pretty seriously gotten off on the wrong track." Sounds like a classic business problem to me."

Do note that Advertising Age may require you to register to read the article at http://adage.com/smallagency/post?article_id=126246

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

Hope you are well. I just came across your blog. Great stuff! I am writing to you because my partner and I are launching a website that will be populated with cross-cultural information about every country in the world. We will be looking to the web community to help do this with all the information being available for free. I was wondering if you and/or members from your community may be able to help us out with the Thailand pages. We would love your input. Let me know if you would be open to this and I'll send along a brief questionnaire. Please also feel free to check out the website, become a member (it's free!) and add to the guide.





Here is a link to the site: http://www.culturecrossing.net/





Thank you for your time!





Best,



Michael Landers
Director - Culture Crossing
Email: michael@culturecrossing.net
www.culturecrossing.net

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home